Advisory Services (Food & Drink Sector)
Mitchell F&D Limited is able to offer a range of confidential, tailor-made bureau services to the food and drink industry and other clients.
Assistance is available to large and small businesses alike and to private and public sector organisations involved in working within the food and drink sector. Projects may be carried out on or off-site as appropriate, and are available to clients throughout the UK and overseas.
Assignments can be offered on a one-off, or longer-term basis and may involve one or more of the following aspects:
- Bespoke training - focusing on the specific needs and requirements of a client's business and using flexible and cost effective approaches to suit individual requirements. For further information about the types of training available, please visit the Training Courses sections on this website;
- Development and implementation of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) plans and systems. Auditing, evaluation and review;
- Development and implementation of documentation and record keeping systems;
- Assistance with business planning, performance monitoring and control and business administration - including the development, implementation and monitoring of performance indicators and KPIs;
- Problem solving, trouble-shooting, investigations and general consultancy;
- Survey work, feasibility studies and strategic development projects;
- Bid writing, project development and management/co-ordination for physical, process, production, Quality Assurance and Quality Control and business development ventures.
Carefully selected Associates or partnership organisations (e.g. specialist laboratories) may be involved in some assignment work, if appropriate to individual circumstances.
For a biography of Peter Mitchell, owner of Mitchell F&D Ltd.
Please click here.
For details of training courses please click here
For details of advisory services please click here
Please contact Mitchell F&D Limited to discuss your own specific requirements
Tel: +44 (0)1531 828330.